Printing at the HIU Library on the Fullerton campus is now self-serve! You can use a Library computer or your own laptop. Here is what you do ...
Using a library computer on the 2nd floor of the library:
NOTE: You can print as long as you have a credit balance on your PaperCut print account. Please see library staff if you need assistance adding money to your account.
Using your own laptop:
1. Access http://print.hiu.edu in your web browser (Internet Explorer works best). You will see the PaperCut login page. Enter your HIU email username and password and then click "Log in."
2. The Summary page shows how much is in your current balance (you start off with a $10 credit). Select "Web Print" from the sidebar as shown below.
3. Click "Submit a Job."
4. Select the printer to print from and then click "Print Options and Account Selection" to continue to the next page.
5. Enter how many copies to print and then click "Upload Documents."
6. Drag your file to the box or click "Upload from computer" to select the document you want to print. Click the "Upload & Complete" button to send your document to the printer. Go to the print release station (at the help desk on the 2nd floor of the Library) and swipe your HIU ID card or enter your HIU email credentials to release and print your job.
Please ask Library staff for assistance if needed.