Answered By: Jennifer Rich Last Updated: Jan 29, 2015 Views: 118
If you are encountering an error when accessing an online journal or article in one of our databases most likely the problem can be solved by simply clearing out your browser's cache and/or cookies. Find your browser below and follow the steps for deleting these two things.
Internet Explorer 8.0 and above
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click Tools at the top
3. Point to Safety
4. Click on Delete browsing history
5. Select the check box next to each category of information you want to delete.
6. Click Delete
Firefox 3.5 and above
1. Click on Open Menu button (3 horizontal lines) at the top
2. Click on History
3. Click on Clear Recent History
4. Under Time range to clear select Everything Make sure the boxes next to Browsing & Download History, Cookies, and Cache are checked
1. In the browser bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
2. Make sure the following are selected: Clear browsing history, Empty the cache, and Delete cookies
3. Under Obliterate the following items from select the beginning of time
4. Click Clear browsing data
1. Open Safari
2. Click Safari at the top
3. Click Empty Cache...
3. Click Empty