Answered By: Librarian Reassigned Last Updated: Jan 23, 2015 Views: 303
Do you want to place holds, see what items you have checked out, renew books, or request items to be picked up at the Anaheim campus? Assuming you are already a patron in our library system, you can now do these things online by logging into your library patron account!
In order to access your library patron account online, you first need to set up your password. The following will walk you through the process for doing this the first time.
- Start from any page in the library catalog (accessible at http://hiu.worldcat.org or from our homepage)
- Click on the sign in link next to "My Library Account" in the upper right hand corner
- This will take you to the patron account login screen
- Click "Set/reset password?"
- In the window that opens, type your 6 digit HIU ID#; then click "Request new password"
- This will send an email to your HIU email address with a link to set up/update your password (Note: If you do not see this email in your HIU.edu email inbox, please check your junk mail or your personal email address.)
- Follow the link in the email to create your password
Note: If you receive an error saying that your username is invalid. Please contact us as this means you are not already in the library system and we will need to add you.
For a printable version of these directions or video tutorial, please see below.