You can print to the library printers from any computer anywhere in two of the following ways:
1. Send an email (using your HIU email account) from any computer, anywhere, along with an attachment of the document that you want to print. Send to any of the following email addresses.
a. firstname.lastname@example.org = Library B/W Printer
b. email@example.com = Library Color Printer
2. Go to the PaperCut print release station located at the help desk and swipe your HIU student ID card or enter your HIU email credentials to release your print job.
3. Select your job from the list and release.
4. Retrieve your print job from the printer area.
Here's an alternate way to print using your own laptop:
1. Access http://print.hiu.edu in your web browser (Internet Explorer works best). You will see the PaperCut login page. Enter your HIU email username and password and then click "Log in."
2. The Summary page shows how much is in your current balance (you start off with a $10 credit). Select "Web Print" from the sidebar as shown below.
3. Click "Submit a Job."
4. Select the printer to print from and then click "Print Options and Account Selection" to continue to the next page.
5. Enter how many copies to print and then click "Upload Documents."
6. Drag your file to the box or click "Upload from computer" to select the document you want to print. Click the "Upload & Complete" button to send your document to the printer. Go to the print release station (at the help desk on the 2nd floor of the Library) and swipe your HIU ID card or enter your HIU email credentials to release and print your job.
Please ask Library staff for assistance if needed.