Answered By: Steve Jung
Last Updated: Sep 07, 2023     Views: 3

The short answer is yes, if you are a resident of the state of California.

If you don't have the time (2-5 days typically) to wait for an InterLibrary Loan (ILL) request, then follow the instructions on the attached file. If you can wait a few days, use the catalog and request the article through InterLibrary Loan (ILL), it is part of your tuition.