Answered By: Robin Hartman
Last Updated: Jan 23, 2015     Views: 121

You will need your University ID card to check out any library materials (including Reserve items) from the Library. This ID card is also used for campus parking, Chapel attendance, and meal plans in the Campus Dining Commons. Current students, staff, and faculty may obtain an ID card through Student Services. There is a fee for lost card replacement.